Sunday 8 April 2012

Travelling in a bus is such such a nice experience





My Horrifying experience has compelled me to write this article.I lost my purse,thanks to pickpocketing.More than skill of pickpocketer ,I blame myself because I was lost in eyes of a beautiful girl.I was singing :

"I get lost, in your eyes
And I feel my spirits rise
And soar like the wind
Is it love that I am in?"

   And comes a scream dada thaka din(Brother give me money) by conductor. what d beep, I felt.I put hand in my back pocket,unable to find purse I pinch myself in the same back pocket area for realising what a mistake has been done.Thankfully I keep some money at other place and that  at least save my face.

          To vent my anger out here goes the satire:

First and foremost you get entire massage on your body by fellow passengers.From your face to toe be assured you will get crushed.When you tell  fellow passengers to adjust they say What I will do , pressure is coming from back.I feel I dont care and  put the pressure back and exclaim innocently pressure is coming from front what I will do.Although  ,it feels good when a girl  fell over,You must be thinking what kind of jerk he is(enjoying a woman  who is in helpless condition) but let me tell you 99% of man feel like this.If you belong to other 1%, either you are a hypocrite or travel in other side of boat(Section 377)

  Secondly this cheap transport help you save money not just because it is cheaper from many other transport mediums but also due to various other reasons.You never need to iron your clothes and polish your shoes.Because after travelling in a bus you clothes will be crumpled and shoe will be unpolished.So you see you save daily expenditure by at least 15  bucks.In a year that is nearly 5500 bucks.Men thats a huge sum  and that should pump you to travel in bus.


             Thirdly,in villages I have seen people travelling with lot of cattle,dogs and other animals.So bus teaches us equality and be on par with animals.Does anybody shouted cattle class or business class here?


           Another advantage of buses is that you can easily get flu or another “modern” virus that spreads itself by droplets such as sneeze, cough etc.You also become immune to suffocation.



           There are many times when you hardly make to your destined place in right time.Another problem is rash driving by bus drivers.Time and again you hear accident caused by these creatures.

        So work hard and earn that much money so that your mother,sister and wife dont have to travel in bus.




2 comments: