Friday 21 September 2012

Fiction(fantasy) story for dove Competition

Today, is my birthday and I am taking two of my most important women in my life out for dinner.One is my mom and other is my girlfriend Natasha.Although both women have many similar qualities but one that stands out are their beautiful hairs.Both have straight,silky,long,beautiful hair which is due to their similar shampoo which is dove.But this was not the case previously.

                              I met Natasha in the college.When I and my friends first saw her,my first reaction was that "Boys  this girl has a awesome looks ". I still remember one of my not so happening friend had saliva oozing out of his mouth.But one thing that disappointed us was that her hair was like a broom.With the fate of destiny,I also founded that broom had dust particles named dandruff and itchy scalps.

                          While dating her,I founded her hair annoying as it had lot of dandruff and even hair falls.I ask her that does she only take care of her face and body and not her hair?I was amazed to hear  brands of shampoo she was using ,those were doing her hair harm rather than good.And every now and then we had fight about it.I once joked that patients doesn't need anesthesia ,they can smell her hair.This made her furious.After ,half hour of my persuasion,she dropped her anger. We had kisses and left for homes,the respective ones naughty readers.She left by her car and I  by my sexy pulsar.
                   
              But, while riding the bike. I had accident and my face specially eyes were badly hurt. I was taken to   hospital by some noble strangers. My dad, mom and my girlfriend Natasha all came to hospital.With, stitches on my eyes I was not able to  make out who was standing where.But ,eggish smell of Natasha's hair helped me recognized her.
          

 This was the first time my mom met her prospective daughter in law.Thankfully, they bonded well.But mom was not happy with Natasha's hair.Natasha wanted to turn her hair beautiful and silky to surprise me.So, she decided to go to my house.She discussed her hair problems with my mom.My mom told her to use Dove shampoo.Most of her problems were gone within a week.

Next week,my eyes stiches were going to open. I was happy that finally I will be able to see. I opened my eyes,firstly I wanted to check out the nurse who was helping me during my stay  at hospital.I was sad to see that she was not present .I saw Natasha instead ,my jaws dropped in amazement she had a make over and I had a hang over seeing her.Wow, her hair had became silky and beautiful all of a sudden,The babe had turned more beautiful and her man was more than happy.I was about to hug her and proceed further but my dad coughed.I realized my hospital cabin was filled with more persons.I touched  my parents feet .Very next moment I told them to please give us  a few seconds with my girlfriend.They obliged.Then ,I had a tight hug.Our love grew by leaps and bounds.This is how our life changed with dove.


1 comment:

  1. for a nice hairdo of your loved ones, you need to first get involved in a real accident on your sexy pulsar, only after that you'll see real, amazing surprises post 1 week of your operation ;)

    ReplyDelete